The West Island Community Resource Centre (CRC) is a community-based, non-profit organization that has been serving the West Island community of Montreal for over 35 years.
The West Island Community Resource Centre (CRC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving individual and collective well-being in the West Island. The CRC provides information and referral services to citizens, and in collaboration with its community partners, it aims to strengthen the development of the community sector. Our mission is to connect, promote and support the West Island community.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
• An information and referral service to the West Island community resources by phone, in person, and online
• Publication of specialized resource guides
• Facilitation and support for Community Initiatives
• Events and conferences to connect the community sector
• A no-cost legal clinic for West Island residents
• A no-cost income tax clinic for West Island residents with low-incomes
• An online, up-to-date community event calendar and community sector news
• CRC Mobile, a specialized referral program for seniors